Monday, July 13, 2020

Today is Your Best Day for a Course Correction

The longer you wait to adjust the wind in your sails, the harder it will be to get back on course.  I know this from personal experience.  The last major course adjustment I made took years to correct because I didn't see the oncoming storm and it was a doozy.  I'm sensing another storm brewing now and this time I'm making the course corrections daily to make sure I don't blow it.

Take a look at your major goals.  If you're not going in the right direction, don't wait until tomorrow to take action.  The longer you wait, the bigger the sacrifice you will need to make.  The biggest risk you take by waiting is that you may never accomplish your dreams.

Financial freedom is on the horizon for my wife and me.  We're doing everything we can to make sure we cross the finish line.  The lessons we learned from previous errors are helping us understand how important it is to look for any challenges that may knock us off course and then adapt so that we keep going in the right direction.  The best advice I can give is to stay on top of your course corrections.  Have a great day.

No comments: