Thursday, July 9, 2020

Behind the Scenes

Be assured that when I say I'm sparing you, I really mean it.  Today is a behind the scenes look at how I share my stories with you.  I thought it would be really easy to add video messages to this blog.  It's not.  In fact, on my last day off I did about thirty takes on my welcome message and still didn't get it right.  The bloopers are hilarious.  It's so much easier for me to speak when I'm in front of large groups than to speak directly into my new GoPro camera.

All I can say right now is I have serious work to do.  The vlog will be an integral part of introducing my next books.  I do believe once I get better at delivering video messages that this blog will be easier to follow.  Thank you for bearing with me during my blog renovations.  Have a great day.

No comments: