Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Journey Home

Another chapter comes to a conclusion today.  My time in Bismarck is complete and it's time to be reunited with my wife.  I'm thankful for the time I spent here, the lessons I learned, and the people I met during my brief stay. A special shoutout goes to Sheyanne, who has been taking care of my team at our hotel.  It's rare to find someone as kind and compassionate as this stellar employee.

This marks the first time at my day job that we expanded during a pandemic.  My gratitude list is huge and at the top of that list is the love of my life.  It will be an amazing reunion.

I would like to thank you for following my journey here on this blog.  I look forward to spending the next three days with my wife and processing all that has happened these last ten days.  The journey home begins this afternoon.  Have a great day.

No comments: