Saturday, July 18, 2020

See What is Outside Your Level of Awareness

Most of us have our own daily rituals.  We wake up at the same time, eat the same food, do the same activities, and then go to bed at the same time.  Each new day is simply a repeat of the previous day.  What would happen if today you decided to change it up?  Would you possibly discover something new that you've never seen before?  We don't really know what is outside our present level of awareness.  The only way to discover something we've never seen before is to do something we've never done before.

As uncomfortable as it can be sometimes, I choose to live each day with increased awareness.  I choose to stretch my comfort zone.  This means I need to try new things.  Treat yourself to something new today.  I have a feeling there is something waiting for you just outside your level of awareness.  Go for it.  Have a great day.

No comments: