Friday, July 3, 2020

You Will Be Rewarded When You Expect Uncertainty

I had a strange feeling inside my gut when the calendar flipped to a new decade on January 1.  The only thing I knew for sure was that this year and beyond would be filled with uncertainty.  I've learned to expect it.  It's more than expecting it, it's about embracing it.  When you expect uncertainty, you are never let down.  It's simply part of the process.

We are going through some interesting experiences at my day job.  I spent the last two weeks in another state as a support person for a new team we're putting together.  I had no clue about places to eat, challenges to deal with concerning COVID-19, or how the travel would unfold.  It didn't matter.  Uncertainty was my new best friend and it worked out really well.  The best recommendation I can make to you is to let go of all your expectations about how people around you should behave.  Stop trying to force your agenda on others.  Embrace uncertainty.  Welcome it into your life.  Be open to all the change that comes your way.  You will be well rewarded.  Have a great day.

No comments: