Sunday, July 19, 2020

Congratulations to my Teammates

I would like to salute my teammates for their big win yesterday in the Men's 4.0 state championships in the 18+ age group.  The match was decided in a super tiebreaker and our team prevailed 3-2 against a solid Des Moines team that is always a top contender.  Due to COVID-19 restrictions this year, our team will not be able to advance as all playoff matches have been canceled.  I'm super proud of my teammates for all the hard work they put in over the years.  My playtime with my teammates has been limited these last two years due to the expansion efforts at my day job.  It will be nice to get more court time with them in the future.  I'm thankful to be a part of something really special.  Way to go, men.  Have a great day.

No comments: