Monday, January 2, 2017

Please Welcome the Next Group of Caveman Volunteers


I'm pleased to welcome the largest group of caveman volunteers ever to our group, including Chris, a grade school/high school buddy who is a cancer survivor.  He texted me this morning letting me know he is on board for the next 45 days and he may add others from the SHS class of '78.  Many of the other volunteers come from my day job.  I would like to thank Paige for her willingness to be a great recruiter.  People keep asking her how she lost so much weight and she answers, "caveman, go see Michael."  This is not a New Year's Resolution – it's a permanent lifestyle change that will help reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol troubles, inflammation, cancer, and other food related issues so prevalent in our culture.  I have lost too many friends and there have been too many close calls.  Fifty something is too young to be in the obituaries.  It's time to go caveman!

I'm going to be in Arizona the next month and I may end up buying dinner for Chris and his buddies who decide to give the experiment a try.  Anyone who loses 20+ pounds in 45 days wins dinner from me.  I'm excited to see what happens in the New Year.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.


No comments: