It's happening. I thought it was some far-fetched dream at first but it's really happening. And it can happen to you, too. It starts with an unshakeable belief that you can change the world. It doesn't matter where you live, how old you are or what you do for a living. You can be the difference maker. Ready? Here goes:
- Take an inventory of all the gifts you have. If you're not sure about this step, ask the people closest to you to identify your best qualities. Write everything down. These are the ingredients for your "change the world" recipe.
- Cultivate your gifts. They work best when they're used on a daily basis. Practice, practice, practice.
- Never give up.
- Don't listen to the naysayers who secretly want you to fail because they're afraid you may succeed if you keep trying.
- Learn as much as you can, especially from your failures.
- Seek out people smarter than you who are willing to share their life lessons with you. These mentors will teach you how to survive on days when you think your idea about changing the world is impossible.
- Change the world.