Monday, January 30, 2017

Celebrating Two Family Birthdays Today


The first-born of the last generation on my wife's side and the first-born of the next generation in our immediate family our both celebrating their birthdays today.  Inez is still youthful at 95 and Ryan is welcoming the next quarter of his life at 26.  Every one of my wife's first cousins made it to the reunion celebration yesterday.  Those of us who married into my wife's extended family are nicknamed the "outlaws" and we huddled together for our own photo with Inez.  I can't think of a better family to be a part of.  Happy birthday, Inez and Ryan.  May you have the best birthdays ever.  I would share a family picture here but they may send a posse after me so I better keep things private.  Have a great day.

No comments: