Your daily choices determine your lifestyle. Think about it for a moment. What this means is if you're unsatisfied with your life, the only one you can blame is yourself. You're outside the passion bubble. It's so easy to blame the economy, your boss, your circle of friends, even your family for bursting your bubble, but the truth is you can always create a new "passion bubble" as soon as you're ready to look in the mirror and have a conversation with the person in charge of your priorities. Here's how it works:
- Decide today you want to create a new life. Own your priorities. This means letting go of all the commitments holding you back and wasting your time and making the time for your passions.
- Decide today who you want in your bubble and who needs to go. I don't allow negative people in my bubble. In fact, negative people don't really want to be in your bubble. They see you as too happy or too optimistic. They feel trapped in your bubble. You will have conflict if you let them stay because they're focused on bursting your bubble or destroying your dreams. ¡Adios, amigos!
- Create a routine that brings you joy and happiness. It may be something like giving back to your community or finding a circle of friends who share your passions. This should be something that makes you excited to get out of bed every morning.
- Sound proof your bubble. Once you create the ideal life, the people living outside the bubble will make it their mission to burst your bubble. Remember, they're the ones on the outside. You can teach them how to create their own positive life or realize that's not what they want and add some bullet-proof insulation. You may also want to spray some fog on your bubble so you don't have to look at them yelling at you for your silly ways they can't understand.
- Determine how high you can float. This is your bubble. The only limits are the ones you put on yourself.