Thursday, May 12, 2016

Can You Create Miracles?


Miracle - a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.

Remember the Miracle on Ice?  David vs. Goliath?  The Lunar Landing?  All three have one thing in common – extraordinary preparation.  At the root is a strong positive mental attitude.  I really like being in situations where the odds are against me.  I get this fire in my belly and get to work on a plan to win.  Some of my opponents are larger than life but that doesn't stop me.  If you're searching for a wonder drug in your life to help you create more miracles, look no further than your own mind.  Fill your head with a can do attitude and approach every life situation with the will to prepare.  Work harder than your opponents.  Practice, practice, practice.  Have a great day.

No comments: