Our daughter has the above quote posted as her cover photo on her Facebook page. It's the first thing anyone sees when they click on her page. The verse is simple, yet challenging. How many people do you know who live their lives by this statement? Would you give yourself a passing grade if you evaluated all your actions using Corinthians 16:14 as a benchmark?
Here are ten questions to consider:
- Do I feel jealous when someone around me shines?
- Do I feel a need to be the center of attention?
- Does anger ever influence my behavior towards others?
- Do I have any enemies?
- Do I hold onto grudges?
- How quickly do I forgive others when they hurt me?
- How many people around me am I willing to give up my life for?
- What could I do to improve my love for others?
- What is holding you back from loving others?
- If you could change one thing about yourself to make yourself more loveable, what would it be?