You are what you eat. Some foods are good for you; others get you into trouble. Two foods on opposite ends of the spectrum are hope and despair. You can tell which one is prominent by a person's posture and body language. Drooping shoulders and a head looking downward are dead giveaways despair is the main course while a warm smile and a firm handshake indicate healthy doses of hope are on the daily menu.
Today is a good day to step on the scales for a hope weigh in. Answer the following questions to determine how much hope is in your body mass:
- How do you feel about your prospects for your future?
- Do you believe you can make a difference?
- How is your body posture?
- What do your friends and family think about your prospects?
- Are you willing to change your diet and cut out anything that has despair in the ingredients?
Ever since I can remember, I have chosen the breakfast of champions. I eat the same meals every day, in good times and in bad. I sprinkle hope lavishly on everything I consume. My healthy diet is what allows so many good outcomes in my life, especially at those times when I need all the help I can get. How about you? Are you ready to step on the scales? Feel free to share your comments below.