Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrating 50,000 Pageviews



Thank you for helping me to achieve the 50,000 pageview milestone this morning.  It warms my heart knowing you are finding these messages in a bottle I cast out into cyberspace every morning at 8:08AM, Pacific Time.  I'm living in a new time zone now.  I have a new life.  The one constant has been my writing.  Even if you were the only person in the world opening these bottles, I would still write.  This is what I was born to do.

There is much to do in the coming months.  I will be focusing time and energy on The Caveman in the Mirror.  These daily blog messages are my dress rehearsals and my novel will be my opus.  There are just 221 days to go to reach that milestone.  It's nice to see so many of you checking in.  Thank you.

No comments: