Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Believe

Today's blog is dedicated to those in my life who believe in me and who have stood by me on my journey to completing my first memoir. The last six years of my life, I have teamed up with highly motivated individuals who believe that the sky is the limit. My time with my business partners and the experiences we have shared together have been a building block upon which I am now using to write  and self–publish.

The YouTube video below showcases a writer who believed his novel was significant. The publishing world today is going through dramatic changes. Once my book is published, I plan to share what I have learned with other aspiring writers. If you feel the urge to write a book, take a look at the video below. Feel free to e-mail me and share your dreams with me. The first step is to just Believe.

No comments: