Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Are You a Black Sheep?

If you are one of those people who does not attend church because you are afraid lighting may strike, today's blog message is for you. You may also find my memoir interesting since the main character was lost most of his life. This family memoir is written with the black sheep in mind.

The idea of a squadron of black sheep comes from one of my brothers. He told me that since we are descendants of the one who called himself a black sheep, we too are a family made up of black sheep. The more I look around me, the more I see people like myself and my siblings who feel unworthy to be included in God's kingdom.

The only one truly worthy of the kingdom is Jesus. We do not become white until we invite Him into our hearts. Remember this, no matter what you've done in the past or how far away you have strayed, God is calling you. All of us who are a part of this squadron of black sheep will be made white. Jesus paid the price when He gave his life for you. Please join my siblings and me and insert yourself into the final chapter of my memoir. My dad may be the main character of the book, however, YOU are the most important character and you will see how you fit in when you read the last chapter. This book was written long before I was born. It has taken me a lifetime to discover how God wanted me to publish it. Everything in the book is for God's glory and for his sheep, especially the ones who are lost.

No comments: