Friday, February 11, 2011

Check out the Auction Today

There are two auctions today. The first is a silent auction and the general public is invited to bid on some fabulous gift baskets that have been donated by members of my community in Ramona. This evening I will be the master of ceremonies and auctioneer for the live auction which is also open for online bids. The silent auction is now open for bids.  The live auction will begin about 8:00 pm this evening.

If you would like to bid, you will need to register first. The auction rules are listed on the front page of the auction website. I would like to thank all the donors who generously supported our church. We have over forty silent auction items listed on the website and nine live auction items.  Collector copy number one of my memoir, which is part of the Ramona Christian Writer's Critique package, will be auctioned last.  It is listed as item LA-9 in the live auction category.

When the auction closes I will hand a certificate to the winning bidder for my book.  When the book is released on March 17th, 2011, the auction winner will receive the very first copy to come off the press at Amazon.com.  Their favorite Bible verse or inspirational quote will be listed next to their name on the last page of the book.  I can't wait to see how this evening unfolds.  My wife and I are looking forward to our date.  What a great way to celebrate Valentine's month.

Please share this with your friends and happy bidding. Here is the link:

http://heart2heart.mark-garrow.com/

No comments: