Monday, September 27, 2010

Casting Out Demons

11 along with the persecutions and sufferings  that came to me in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra. What persecutions I endured! Yet the Lord rescued me from them all. 12 In fact, all those who want to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted ~ 2 Timothy 3:11-12

I give praise to the Holy Spirit for casting out my demons and for allowing me to live a life that is centered on my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  It was the Holy Spirit who, through the Bible, revealed a life consumed by dark spirits who blinded me from the light of Jesus.

Jesus spent a great deal of His ministry casting out demons.  His followers also learned to do it, thanks to the power of the Holy Spirit, a gift given by Jesus.  Let's look at Matthew 10:1 "And when He called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of disease."  They were told not to get a big head because of this power.  Instead, they were to give thanks and praise to God.

You will not gain the ability to cast out demons, or even recognize them, unless you first invite Jesus to live in your heart.  Do not attempt to fight the forces of evil alone.  Jesus tells us, "When two or three are gathered in my name, I am there."  We must know our authority in Christ Jesus.  Both feet need to be planted in the Word of God. 

Place boundaries on your life and avoid places where evil lurks.  If you are ready to become a warrior for Christ (this is not for the luke-warm or the feint of heart), then click on the Christian site below.  Do not click the link unless you are willing to enter the battlefield.  You will pay a high price but your reward will be great.  I already know what lies ahead for me because I have chosen to join the warrior spirits on this earth and fight alongside them.  For every loss I suffer, and for the future battle scars that I am about to receive, I SING at the top of my voice, proclaiming God's glory.  I give my life to Jesus and I praise Him, no matter what attack I am asked to endure.  To Him goes all the honor and glory.  AMEN!  Are you ready to join me on the battlefield for Christ?  His army is waiting for you.  Remember this, no matter how intense the fight becomes, GOD WINS...

How to cast out demons

No comments: