Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Why I Left My Blog at Home on Vacation


My wife and I decided we would begin the first day of our vacation at 4:00 AM with a twenty-four hour mad dash to our first stop in Arizona.  I realized blogging on the road was going to be nearly impossible so I opted to write all my stories in advance and leave my laptop behind.  It's the perfect solution for A type personalities like me who thrive on the outer edges of society's bell curve.

I have a feeling I'm going to write more about my life as a type A after I return home later this week.  Vacations are time to contemplate.  They're a time to clear your head.  I wanted to make sure I spent every minute living in the moment rather than writing about the moment.  But the type A side of my brain pushed me to crank out ten days worth of stories in advance in order to stay connected in the blog world.  Today's story was actually composed two weeks ago.  Come back in a few days and I'll share more about my road trip lessons.  Have a great day.

No comments: