Friday, August 7, 2015

Advice for Debt Prisoners


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.  ~ Psalm 32:8

I'm using my get out of jail card tomorrow morning.  It's the phone call I've been waiting for.  No longer will I be a debt prisoner.  Financial freedom awaits.  Although my escape may not be as dramatic as Andy's from the Shawshank Redemption, the planning was similar.  Credit card companies want you to think there's no way out.  Don't let them fool you.

My escape plan will be chronicled in my next book, "Break the Chains of Debt Bondage."  It's the book the credit card companies don't want you to read.  If you know someone who needs help busting out of debt prison or if you're struggling to break free, please come back tomorrow at 8:08 on 8/08.  I'll share more about my personal story.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Moses GoldSmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.