Friday, August 14, 2015

Maximize Your Motivation Muscle


Have you been exercising your motivation muscle?  If your goals are out of shape and you can't remember the last time you crossed a major item off your bucket list, maybe it's time to sign up for some spring training.  Don't wait until the season comes.  Begin today.

There are thirty-six boxes on my hand-made time target calendar.  Each box has a list of goals for the month.  There are times when I may lag behind a couple of months and those are the times I realize I need to make attitude adjustments.  I need to keep flexing my motivation muscle.

Your training begins in your head.  Map out what you want to accomplish in the next 12 to 36 months.  Be specific.  Make it measurable.  Increase the weights as you progress.  Make sure you can hit your targets without killing yourself.  Post your time targets so you can look at them every morning.  A little bit of motivation muscle flexing every day goes a long way.  Have a great day.

No comments: