Sunday, August 16, 2015

Celebration of Life Tour Begins Tomorrow


It's the adventure I've been waiting for ever since I moved away three-and-a-half years ago.  I'm calling the 4,000 mile road trip the celebration of life tour.  The first stop is with a family member who won her hard-fought battle with a several bacterial infection that nearly took her life.  Her doctor is calling her a miracle patient.  Friends and family members have been praying around the clock.  At one point, her odds of survival were in the 5 to 10% range.

If you are one of the prayer warriors in my life, I hope I will get the opportunity to thank you in person for your prayers during my celebration of life cross-country tour.  These stories will be automatically posting every day while I'm on the road so it may take extra time to respond to your messages.  Have a great day. 

No comments: