Monday, August 10, 2015

Now What?


You did it.  You accomplished that major goal on your list you once thought was impossible.  You're asking yourself, "now what?"  The finish line you crossed is only one chapter in your life.  Keep writing.  Set new goals.  Build on your achievements.

I deliberately waited to publish my third book until I lived through one of my most challenging chapters ever – paying off all my credit cards.  The pain and suffering was immense.  I resisted the daily temptation to eat out and lived on rations of over 1,000 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  For me, the next step in my financial freedom plan is to clean up my credit report.  Several nearly seven-year-old zombie debt collectors are getting their walking papers soon.  My wife and I are putting a plan together to eliminate our mortgage debt.  I'm going to stick with my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches until I have an emergency account fully funded with six months of reserves.

What's your plan?  Are you ready for the next step?  I'm cheering for you.  Have a great day.

No comments: