Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's the Bell Lap in My Race Against Debt


The finish line is in my sights now.  This has been one amazing ultra distance marathon.  Getting here required changing habits, a new attitude and a commitment to stay on course no matter what obstacles the Mrs. and I encountered.  Debt reduction is a family event.  Failure to cross the finish line means a lifetime of financial slavery.

The bell lap gives me an opportunity to share what this race means to me.  I see this as an opportunity for a new beginning. I don't ever want to stop running.  It took a long time to get fiscally fit.  How sad it would be for my financial muscles to atrophy because I returned to the same bad habits that got me in trouble.  Once I pay off that last credit card my plan is to ring the bell for everyone else struggling to win the race against debt.  The last lap is the hardest but it's also the most rewarding.  Don't ever give up.  Have a great day.  I'll see you at the finish line.



No comments: