How are you doing on your life test? Did you pass your mid-terms? What action steps are you taking for the final exam? Here are some sample questions...
- Do you believe you are in control of your life?
- If you answered "yes" on question #1, how is that working out for you? If you answered "no" on question #1, who is in control?
- If you were given one wish in life, what would that be?
- If you were given an opportunity to do one thing over again, what would you change?
- How do you feel about free will?
- Do you believe in God?
- If you answered "yes" on question #6, what are you doing differently with your life compared to those who answer "no"?
- Are you aware that your life is a test?
- If you answered "yes" to question #8, what are you doing today to pass the test?
- If you answered "no" to questions #6 and #8, do you like hot places?
"Do you love Me (Jesus) with all your heart and do you love your neighbor with all your heart?"
You have the rest of your life to work on your answer. Remember, this is only a test.