Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How To Know When It's Time For Change


So, it's not your first rodeo.  In fact, you've been on the same race track so long that you know every speed bump.  You can almost make it through the day without even opening your eyes.  If this describes your life, maybe it's time for something new.

Here are some clues you are ready for change:
  1. You can't remember the last time you felt your heart race.
  2. The place you're at right now is not the place you want to be.
  3. You find yourself asking the question, "is this all there is?"
  4. You dread getting up in the morning.
  5. You haven't figured out the meaning of life.
A little over a year ago, I found a new race track.  It was scary to show up in a new state with no money, no job and not much of a clue about my future.  I only knew two things -- I was ready for change -- my family was ready for change.  I admit I haven't figured out the meaning of life yet, however, I'm getting a pretty good sense about why I'm here.  My life is turning into an adventure.  I'm following the footsteps of Charles Dickens and publishing my next book in weekly chapters.  People all over the world are checking in to read my stories.  I get up every morning eager to discover what God has planned for me.  And I get the opportunity to share my life lessons with you.

How about you?  Are you ready to embrace a significant change in your life?  Don't forget to share in the comments section below.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: