Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Power of Two or Three

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” ~ Matthew 18:20

In the business world, I've noticed people pay more attention when two people walk into an office as opposed to just one, even if the second person is silent.  I don't know why two people seem more credible, however, the results are almost always significantly better.

If you are trying to find your way alone, try pairing up with a teammate and see if that helps.  My favorite prayer partner is my wife.  Her presence adds some kind of electricity to the air.  Prayer communities stick together in difficult times and become aware of the needs of the group.  This sets the stage for the Holy Spirit to make His presence known.

If you have ever witnessed the power of two or three, please share how this benefited you in the comments section below.  And if you happen to be alone with no one to pray for you, email me and send me your prayer request.  I will be happy to be your cyber-prayer partner.

No comments: