Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Tour of the Cyber-kitchen

I opened Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro at the start of the New Year to bring people together who share a passion for writing.  If this blog is my sandbox for sharing general things going on in my life, consider the Cyber-bistro as a separate place dedicated to writing, editing, publishing, and sharing about social media.

Sometimes, these blogs overlap.  Since many of the visitors at the Cyber-bistro don't know me, I decided to invite bistro guests into the kitchen for a one-on-one conversation.  Should you decide to become a V.I.P. member of the bistro, click the follow button located on the right margin just below the countdown clock.  All bistro members are automatically entered in monthly drawings for chances to win a collector copy of my next book.

Click here to meet me in the kitchen.  Thanks for stopping by today.  If you have a friend who is a writer, please spread the word about my new blog for writers.

No comments: