For the next thirty days, I will put strict limits on my "online world." All writing and social media contact will be handled at specific times...
- Writing, blogging, emailing, and social media contacting begins at 5:00AM daily.
- Writing, blogging, emailing, and social media contacting ENDS at 8:08AM daily.
- At 8:08AM I exit the writing cave and interact in the offline world like "normal" people.
- Unless it's an extreme emergency, I will not respond to writing related emails until 5:00AM the following day.
- Socalmulligan808 and Caveman Reflections blogs will each maintain a seven day reserve of stories to allow a one week blog "vacation" while I move my family to Iowa. There will be no "online world" contact during this time, although my online friends will still see a steady flow of stories on both blogs at 8:08AM every day, even while I'm on vacation.
Thank you for your understanding about my need to put limits on my passions. An amazing adventure awaits and my family is super excited about the changes we face. With the right amount of balance between online and offline activities, I believe the quality of both will improve. Care to comment?