- Close escrow on our home by 2/29.
- Stay on top of all school work in Cyber-school (yes- my son attends on-line school) during move.
- Get jobs in Iowa.
- Find a new home to rent.
- Get a moving truck.
- Sell any possessions we don't need.
- Daily love letters no matter how busy we are during move.
- One week ahead on blogs to build a cushion during relocation.
- Plan two routes to Iowa - one for maximum scenery, the other in case of inclement weather.
- Notify friends and family about our plans.
- Treat every day like an adventure and savor the beauty of the journey we are on.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Show Me The Plan
A good plan needs a strategy for proper execution. I sat down with my wife and youngest son the other day to make the plan for our exit from California. I based the plan on Michael Hyatt's Life Plan. My family is eager for the next chapter of our lives. The plan includes seven projects. Each project has a leader or co-leader and all projects are vital to the success of our move. Here's a few examples of our plan. May it inspire you to write down all the things that are important to you and your family. Don't forget to join Michael Hyatt's subscription list so you can read his Life Plan Ebook.