Saturday, April 16, 2011

Unraveling the Mystery

Have you ever felt baffled attempting to figure out the meaning of your life?  You are not alone.  Try sending out a few prayer requests to the Creator of the universe.  Ask Him to clarify your view of the world, to unravel the mystery blinding you from your purpose.

This morning, I step onto the stage for the first time as a published writer.  God has given me a brand new set of contact lenses to see this marvelous world we live in like I've never before observed it.  There are new worlds for me to explore and people far off I am to connect with.  There are no comfort zones in my future, only riddles to solve and lights to turn on.  No longer will darkness hide the masterpiece before our eyes.

In just three hours, the doors will be unlocked at our community room in our new library and people will gather for the first author event in the new facility.  Many people have pitched in to make this day possible.  That's how God works.  When He wants something done, He plants seeds inside of us to inspire us.  When our actions are in alignment with His vision, it's like being on a fast-moving freight train.  The momentum will catapult me into the unwritten chapters ahead.  At last, I'm ready to embrace God's plans and I will serve Him all the days of my life.  As the Italians say, "Attraversiamo!".....Let's cross over together.

No comments: