Thursday, April 8, 2010

Special Announcement

It has now been just over seven months since God inspired me to create this blog and post daily. I am thankful for each and every one of you that follow these posts. As I promised in the beginning, this blog will be updated daily until I am no longer on this planet. Just as we are entering a new season of Spring, this blog is going through a metamorphosis. Soon you will be reading messages from guest bloggers. I am so grateful that these people are willing to share their gifts here on this site.

God's vision for my life is becoming more clear with each passing day. I am excited to share how He plans to use me in the months ahead. He has already placed many of the people in my life that will be needed to do His work. There are still some gaps but I trust that the missing pieces of the puzzle will be filled in at the right time.

I am announcing here for the first time that I will self-publish a book in 2011 and also begin speaking at events across the country. There is still much work that needs to be done as my partners and I continue to expand our company, ZoomAutos.com. I am trusting that God will give me the energy, wisdom and strength to handle everything that He is putting on my plate.

The most important lesson that I have learned is that when you are doing what you have been created to do, doors open and miracles happen all around you. I thank God for all the talented people He has put in my life.

Here is the first draft of the credits as they will appear in the naked cave man's first book:

"I would like to thank my wife, Helen, for staying in the boat with me for 21 years. We raised our sails all the way and allowed the winds of the Holy Spirit to blow. We have faced numerous storms together and there have been many times when there was no wind; there were occasions when jumping out of the boat looked tempting but you held my hand and trusted that God would lead us to calm waters.

To my children, Ryan, Nicole, and Shane, I thank God for allowing me to be your temporary custodian. Your unique gifts will make our world better; you have given your mother and me so much joy.

To my partners and employees at ZoomAutos.com, we stuck together when the mighty Goliath tried to destroy us. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made to allow our company to survive.

To those of you who supported me at my blog, Socalmulligan808.blogspot.com, your encouragement has made a huge impact on my life. You are the pieces of God's puzzle that I will be forever connected to. Together, we will witness how God is using each of us to bring the missing pieces back to Him.

Finally, I wish to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who jumped out of the Bible and into my heart. He Called me out of the cave and showed me who I really am in His eyes. This book is His fruit, may all who read it come to know Him and follow Him."

If you would like to be one of the first to receive a copy of this book, please bookmark this site and come back for more details as they unfold. The next eight months will be very crazy but Jesus has prepared me and I am ready to say yes to whatever He asks.

No comments: