Monday, August 24, 2026

Deep Space

Stardate 08.24.2026


The next time I come home, I will be a new person.

The most recent chapters of my life have taken me far outside my comfort zone. I have discovered that some of the best learning happens when familiar surroundings disappear and I have to find my way through something new.

This morning, another chapter begins.

At 8:00, I will leave home and head into another unfamiliar environment. This time, it feels like I am entering deep space.

I don't know everything that lies ahead. That's okay.

I'm ready for the uncertainty.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

Proverbs 3:5-6

The next chapter is waiting.

Stay tuned.

Bon voyage.

Join me here:

https://substack.com/@michaelmulliganlivelong

Captain's Addendum

Spock: “Michael, your destination remains uncertain.”

Bones: “That's Spock's way of saying, ‘Have a good trip.’”

Spock: “I was being precise, Doctor.”

I suppose that's part of the adventure. Sometimes we don't get to see very far ahead. We simply take the next step and trust that God knows the way.

May you live long and prosper.

No comments: