Thursday, September 29, 2022

There's Something About Mary

 Before I share about Mary, I'm doing a photo dump of our time in Yellowstone yesterday...








The weather was out of this world.  Temps topped out at 82° and the wildlife was active.  We spotted a mama bear with two cubs in the distance.  Our day trip was a ten.  

Lastly, I discovered they offer a lifetime national park pass so I took advantage of my first senior perk now that I'm 62.

Now that Yellowstone is in the rear view mirror, I want to share what's on my heart for today.  It's Mary, the Mother of God.  All the signs are there that she has a message.  I'll share more when you and I our face-to-face.  There's a mountain overlooking Butte, Montana with an oversized statue of Mary. Our Lady of the Rockies.  She is inaccessible by vehicle as the road is closed.  Well, I'm going on a solo 13 mile round trip hike to pray under this statue of Mary after I publish this story.  My wife knows that I MUST DO THIS.  I will be out the door before any of my loved ones try to intervene.  I'm going up this mountain armed only with my prayer requests.  You are on this list.  If you don't mind praying for me, that would be great.  Have a great day.

***Breaking News***...3pm, Mountain Time Zone...

Inclement weather, private property concerns, road closures, and other barriers beyond my control kept me from ascending to the mountain top.  That didn’t stop my prayer requests on your behalf.  See you tomorrow with the rest of the story.







No comments: