Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Back to My Day Job Today

 My how time flies when you're on a pilgrimage.  Today is my first official day back to my regular duties at my day job.  I'm thankful my wife and I were able to make new friends while visiting some of the most spectacular sites in the world.  Now it's time to settle into my routine for the next ten days in a row.

For those of you waiting for my next books to be released, I do ask for more patience.  The vision I had for both projects has changed considerably.  My secret weapon is in the editing process and I must say having the Holy Spirit as my editor is a bit trying.  He is in charge of the timing of everything.  It was nice to take a pause from my life and experience God's presence in Ireland.  I have much work to do.  Pray for me, please.  Have a great day.


No comments: