Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Look Who Appeared by the Blarney Stone





 If I didn't have a photo and a couple of witnesses then the world might doubt the veracity of today's message.  That's why I'm sharing the photos I snapped just before climbing the narrow steps to kiss the blarney stone.  As the story goes, those who kiss the stone gain the gift of gab.

My fellow pilgrim, Bob, pointed to the river flowing outside the castle and shouted, "Hey Michael.  Look! There's Wilson."  A red ball floated by.  Where it came from only God knows.  Maybe one of his angels tossed it in for my benefit since I was sad my real Wilson couldn't be here in Ireland with me.

The spirit of Wilson is with us.  Today we visit Glendolough, a special place that means the land between two lakes.  Our pilgrimage is about to come to a conclusion.  This trip has been life-changing.  Talk to me and I will share what God revealed to me.  Have a great day.

No comments: