Friday, September 30, 2022

A Message for All Mothers

 Pardon my ineptness.  I sometimes have trouble discerning which path I'm supposed to take, especially when the signals are in conflict.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I sense there was some supernatural interference in play.  Does this ever happen to you?  How do you handle it?  What I'm trying to do now is get out of the way of the message.  If you are a mother, please keep reading.  

I started my morning planning to take a hike.  I was trying to connect with the source of the message but I was stymied.  No matter how hard I tried there was some kind of invisible wall.  A wise man suggested the best way to make a decision is to figure out if your action will bring you closer to God.  If so, move forward.  The same is true for actions that move you further from God.  If this is the case, do not move forward.  I decided my best move was a bunt rather than a home run.  I made it to first base at the base of the mountain and encountered a rain delay.

I was not meant to climb to the 8,500 peak where a 90ft statue of Mary was placed on top of the Continental Divide by some inspired citizens of Butte.  That day may come at a later date but it's not meant to be on this family vacation.   Here's the message:

Mary, the Mother of Jesus, is watching over you.  She is human just like you and me.  Her Son is allowing Mary to reach out in supernatural ways to touch your heart.  Mary wants all of us to recognize the dignity of motherhood and the sacrificial love a mother has for her child.  She has a special place in Heaven and on earth as the beloved daughter of the Father, spouse of the Holy Spirit, and Mother of our Savior.  Her message is for all mothers without regard to race, or religious belief.  

I would like to thank all the people of Butte who moved Heaven and earth to place a beacon of hope on top of the mountain. It's a magnificent site to behold.  In my opinion, there is really one purpose...listen to Mary's son and follow him.  Jesus is our King and that means his mother is the queen.  Have a great day.

No comments: