Sunday, September 18, 2022

Breaking Down Your Bold Goals

 Think back to when you were a youngster.  Do you remember when you dreamed big?  How many of those dreams are now your reality?  If you're coming up short, I have a thought for you to consider.  One obstacle that blocks me is the enormous size of the opposing force.  It makes my bold goals seem impossible.  The idea is to take that bold goal and break it down into a set of bite-size tasks you can achieve without much effort.  Sure, a small goal may seem insignificant.  I'll go along with that.  Next, you accomplish one more seemingly underwhelming task.  Not much progress, right?  Stay with me.  Repetition of small tasks adds up to something so brilliant that others will marvel at your progress.  All you need to do is break it down, stay with it, and keep that bold goal in your mind.  Have a great day.


No comments: