Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Truth Will Set You Free

There is some earth shattering reading material in the Gospel of John.  His wisdom is not of this world.  Speaking of this world, there are many half-truths and lies everywhere you turn.  You may be asking, "Where is the truth?"  John tells us with a message... Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free – John 8:32.  Easy, right?  Not so fast.  I think I know why it's so hard to get to the truth.  It's because of the dark side.  The dark side is responsible for twisting the truth so far that we don't really know how to get free of our own captivity.

It took me decades to free myself from incarceration due to my lack of understanding of the truth.  I still have a long way to go but I'm making progress.  If you find yourself sick and tired from all the untruths floating around, give the Bible a try.  The good news, as John and his fellow writer buddies disclose in their messages, is that Jesus never lies.  Something else worth noting is that Jesus keeps all of his promises.  Read about his promises.  I know one thing for sure, the truth will set you free.  Have a great day.

No comments: