Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Beware of Your Spiritual Blindspot

 The view in front of you may be easy to see.  You may have even have great peripheral vision as well.  Beware of one area that may be suspect.  That is your spiritual blindspot.  Just like when you're driving, there is this area you cannot see.  There isn't much you can do about it.  It's part of being human.  What's important is to understand is that you and everyone around you has trouble with spiritual blindspots.  These blindspots may hinder your performance in the pursuit of God's plans for your life.

One of the best examples I know of someone who got cured of these spiritual blindspots comes right out of the Bible.  The man happened to be blind.  Jesus healed him.  He could see everything.  He had to ability to see Jesus when most everyone else could only see a carpenter's son.  

Be cautious when interacting with others who are suffering from spiritual blindness, especially those who are completely blind spiritually speaking.  They may try to dissuade you because they can't see the truth.  I do know that in my personal life most of my mistakes are because of my own blindness.  I'm hopeful the one I follow will help me to see more clearly just like that blind man in the Bible.  Have a great day.

No comments: