Saturday, November 6, 2021

Home Again

 I'm home.  It's really more of a touch and go.  I'll share more about that later.  All I can say is the winds are blowing, the leaves are almost gone, and I'm on the move.  I just wanted to check in with you to say I'm alive and well.

My time in Avon, Indiana was enlightening.  The workload was almost overwhelming but that is to be expected when expansion is going high speed these days.  I'm thankful for all the new friends I made and for my time of learning.  As for the books, I'm still re-arranging and fine tuning all the material.  I'm also adding fresh material to make sure I'm sharing the most recent discoveries.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this time as my plate is full and I need to make sure I keep some semblance of balance in my life in order to keep my mind right.  Have a great day.

No comments: