Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Head is Spinning

 Maybe it was the air turbulence we experienced on our flight home.  It could have been all the time we had with our massive extended family in Arizona.  Maybe it was the temperature variations between Iowa and Arizona.  I can't exactly pinpoint why my head is spinning nearly out of control.  What I do know is that I would rather have a spinning head than a stagnant life.  All I need to do now is decipher all my experiences and attempt to make sense of it all.

I would like to thank all the friends and family members who connected with me during my recent trip to Arizona.  This trip will be remembered until the end of time.  I will share more at the appropriate time.  I'm headed to my day job to help my teammates.  This is a busy time of the year for us and it won't slow down until after the Holidays.  The same is true with my personal life.  I'm excited to complete all my projects.  It's full speed ahead, just like all those commuters in Arizona who bring me way out of my comfort zone on their speedways.  It's just like riding in a roller coaster.  I'm glad that part of my trip is in the rear view mirror.  Back to work I go.  Have a great day.

No comments: