Sunday, November 28, 2021

How to Prepare for Christmas

 If you're looking for a new way to prepare for Christmas, other than standing in long lines at the mall, I have an idea for you.  I found the author on a YouTube video that popped up out of nowhere.  When this happens I always give credit to the Holy Spirit who always knows what I need.  I watched a couple of Roy Schoeman's video testimonials and decided to order two of his books.  Regardless of where you are spiritually, check out "Salvation is from the Jews."  You don't need to be Jewish to benefit from this book. You don't need to belong to any specific denomination.  You don't even need to be a believer.  Consider this book as a way to prepare for Christmas that is not of this world.

This is my second book published by an author from Harvard.  The first book, "Lifespan," by Dr. David A. Sinclair, helped me to better understand how my body works and offered ideas to possibly extend my life on this planet.  Roy Schoeman's book is more about saving our souls.  It's a great book to help prepare for Christmas.  Click here for the link to "Salvation is from the Jews."  Have a great day.

No comments: