Friday, August 28, 2020

I Found My A-Game

 Debt reduction.  It's one of those lost arts.  Our government leaders on both sides of the aisle have forgotten all about it.  I decided to turn our debt reduction efforts into a game so that I would stay with it long enough to accomplish our goals of financial freedom.  It's working.  The beginning was rough.  I had to make all kinds of adjustments but I finally found it – my A-game.  A big part of it has to do with confidence.  My enjoyment of this debt reduction game is increasing as I learn how to navigate through all the obstacles.

Any endeavor in life that you wish to pursue can be accomplished if you're willing to do the work.  Sometimes you need to disguise your work as play so you can stay in the game long enough to learn how to master whatever it is you're pursuing.  Find your A-game.  It's worth it.  Have a great day.

No comments: