Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Self-Contained Living Ahead

 Life is about lessons.  Some of the best lessons are learned during the storms.  There are tens of thousands of people in my home state that are without power due to our derecho storm and it may be days before the lights are back on.  This is one of the reasons why I feel like the idea of self-contained living is a viable option.  I'm talking about the ability to live off the grid.  I'm headed in that direction.  

There are some serious storms on the horizon that will change our way of life.  It's impossible for our world to thrive when we continue to pump money into the economy that we don't have.  Adjustments are necessary.  I believe in my heart that learning to live on less will become the new mantra and I want to be ahead of the curve.  The first step in financial independence.  Once that happens, then the next step for my household is to prepare for self-contained living.  I will be writing more about this as I go through the process.  It's a mindset.  I'm ready.  Have a great day.

No comments: