Sunday, August 16, 2020

Live in Abundance in Times of Scarcity

 There's always something to be thankful for.  Always.  Right now I'm surrounded by people who have no power.  They're thankful.  Why?  They are alive and they have hope they can be restored.  Families are coming together.  Help is on the way.  I've seen stage IV cancer patients who are living their lives to the fullest.  Even in the scarcest of times, you can live in abundance as long as you remember to be thankful for all that you have.  That abundance comes from the ability to see all your blessings.

As long as I live, I promise myself to always be thankful.  Above everything else in this world, I'm thankful for my wife.  If the day ever came where we lost everything, she would hold my hand and tell me we have all we need and she's right.  That's abundant living.  It's a great feeling to wake up and say, "I have everything I need today."  Give abundance a try.  It's an amazing way to live.  Have a great day. 

No comments: