Tuesday, August 4, 2020

This is What Happens When You Realize the Battle is Won

As humans, we have a set timeline.  We have a beginning and an end on this planet.  Everything in between sometimes gets challenging.  I believe there are those times when we feel defeated.  There are those times when nothing appears to be going our way.  There may even be times when we have no hope of winning the race.  This happens when we forget who we are and who we belong to.  It sure is reassuring to me to know that when I'm lost the one I follow will come to find me.  He knows exactly where I am at all times.  He has no beginning and no end.  He saw my finish line before I was born.  When he died for you and me, he declared victory and all of us get to share in that victory.

The dark side knows the battle is won for our side.  The only things they have going for them are distractions, confusion, and mind games.  Who in their right mind would want to join a team that already lost yet is still busy recruiting players for their empty promises?  The dark side wants all of us to believe that this world is our destiny.  When we remember that this is only a chapter and that we really don't belong here, the race takes on a special meaning.  The day you realize the battle is won is the day you become free.  Jesus is waiting for you.  Don't pay any attention to the distractions.  When you get confused, pray.  And when you find yourself in the middle of endless mind games, remember that Jesus banned the players behind those mind games long ago.  You will never see them again once you cross the finish line and reach your final destination.  Have a great day.

No comments: