Friday, May 31, 2024

First Royalty Check Donated to Children's Hospital

 


I'm happy to report I received my first royalty check from Amazon in time to donate it during my day job's May fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network.  I'm also happy to report that the donations will continue year round.  I prefer to donate at my day job as there is a partial match from my bosses, however, the period of time for doing this ends today, May 31.  Due to the popularity of my latest release, I plan to donate all additional royalties directly to University of Iowa Stead Family Hospital as they come in throughout the year.

I would especially like to thank the seed farmers who purchased multiple copies of "Live Long and Prosper."  Your donations helped me to reach a wider audience and multiply the donations to the sick kids.    Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Have a great day.

No comments: