Sunday, February 25, 2024

Staycation Day 7

 It's time to rest today.  Maybe you're asking, "Isn't that what vacations are for?"  I prefer to be active.  It's in my blood.  If the Creator of the universe says the 7th day is reserved as a day of rest, who am I to go against that?

I hope writing counts as "resting" in God's eyes, because I'm going to sit down for an extended writing session after my wife and I visit our house of worship this morning.  For me, writing is like playing in a sandbox.  I will probably be building sand castles right up to the last minute before I say, "It's finished."  

Please keep my mom's older brother in your prayers.  While you're at it, please pray for his wife, a former Iowan, and his eight adult children, their children, and their children's children.  It's not easy to see a loved one struggle.  This will be in my heart when I attend our morning services.  God bless my uncle Victor and his family.  Have a great day

No comments: