Thursday, February 1, 2024

Is a Smart Ring in Your Future?

 There's no doubt in my mind my sleep quality is much improved since I began monitoring through my Galaxy 6 smart watch.  I'm intrigued with the feedback I'm getting.  This leads me to believe I will make one more significant transition into some sort of smart ring in the near future when Samsung officially enters the smart ring market.  Sign me up.  I'm all about getting as much sleep feedback as possible.  The one good thing about a new competitor entering the market is lower prices.  The current players in the smart ring market charge monthly subscription fees.  I have a feeling Samsung will shake things up by offering the same information for free when they release their first smart ring.

If you think a smart ring may be in your future, stay tuned.  I will be standing in line to test this new technology once Samsung unveils their next product.  Beam me up, Scotty.  Have a great day.

No comments: